VDK6000 Robotic Work Center from Flexible Robotic Environment (FRE) offers advanced manufacturing systems with integrated subtractive manufacturing, additive manufacturing and in-process inspection. This robotic work center automates almost “any process” for components you can dream up with very high accuracies or even just print new ones. The unit allows you to clamp the part once and perform a multitude of operations, so the idea is once a part is held to perform all operations including inspection. This system offers a “True 3D Synchronous Motion Control” with Aerotech motion. All parameters listed below are process dependent and may be modified to your requirements. Take a look below at what may be included with your Robotic Work Center.
- Weight on Lower Roll Plate = 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Working Space = 762 mm (2.5 ft) High x 914 mm (3 ft) Diameter
- Load on Upper Pitch Axis = 34 kg (75 lbs)
- Plastics, Ceramics, Metals, Ect…
- Multiple Process Capabilities!!
- Laser – Fixed Optics or Scanner
- Inspection and Reverse Engineering
- Plastic and Metal Dispensing
- Drilling, Grinding, Polishing & Milling
- Linear Speed = 500 mm/s (20 in/s)(XYy) 300 mm/s (12 in/s) (Z)
- Rotational Speed = 30 rpm (Roll, Pitch, and Yaw)
- Repeatability = .75 µm (0.00002 in), accuracy 2 µm X/Y axis
- Tolerance = 10 µm to 50 µm (0.0004 in to 0.002 in)
- Machining Force = 150N (34 lbs) (Continuous) to 300N (67 lbs) (Peak)
- Machining Speed = 100 mm/s (4 in/s)
- System is standard with 6 DOF but may be configured with additional redundant axis.
- Fully Guarded and interlocked per robotic standards.
- Ease of access design and may have additional automated loading added.
- Auto Connections
HMI and Controls:
MoDusCAM™ – SolidWorks robotic path planning application with 3D graphical interface.
- Accepting Process parameters associated with 3D path. (Speed & Feed)
- Normal to 3D face tooling orientation control.
- Import of 3D scans for reverse engineering.
- Processing Options = Additive, Subtractive, 3D Sketch, Cladding, and Slicing.
A2 Industrial PC Controller with Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz, (4) USB, Ethernet, Internet, 16 MG RAM
Inverse and Direct Kinematic Algorithms using world, joint, and user frames.
Custom SCADA’s Included and dependent on processing applications
Control Cards = 6-Axis DDS 32-Bit, I/O Fast Fire, and 64 Digital & Analogue I/O
A4000™ = Hybrid of Aerotech A3200™ and CoDeSys™ run-time platforms